8.04.2015

Paris Poetry

Like you I
love love, life, the sweet smell
of things, the sky blue
landscape of January days.

And my blood boils up
and I laugh through eyes
that have known the buds of tears.

I believe the world is beautiful
and that poetry, like bread, is for everyone.

And that my veins don't end in me
but in the unanimous blood
of those who struggle for life,
love,
little things,
landscape and bread,
the poetry of everyone.

Like You,
por Roque Dalton.




Um filme de Alex Soloviev..

E esta busca incessante pelas coisas bonitas já não me parece real em mim. A beleza de um poema, a suavidade de uma canção, uma manhã de mantas e a chuva lá fora. Nada, não me dizem nada.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Acerca de mim

A minha foto
O meu nome não é Rita Laranja. E gosto de tirar fotografias. amidnightinbuenosaires@gmail.com